Looking for a low cost USB DMX "cable" that'll go the distance and produce reliable DMX512 data output? The ultraDMX Micro is exactly what you've been looking for with an internal micro controller and tough XLR housing plus Enttec Pro compatibility there are few boxes this interface doesn't tick. Built in DMX Decelerator functionality helps get your rig running smoothly even with the cheapest light fixtures.
The perfect complement for FreeStyler on Windows platform and Chameleon on the Mac.
- Microprocessor controls DMX512 timing - no flicker problems like the "Open" and clones.
- Supported operating systems: Windows, MAC OS, Linux
- DMX512 Transmitter or Receiver
- DMX transmit timing adjustment settings to "fix" issues with non-compliant DMX lighting gear.
- DMX receive rate throttling option to ensure receiving software isn't overloaded with too many frames per second.
- 3-pin XLR Female connector
- Tough metal housing
- No external power supply required
- Internal double buffered DMX512 streams resulting in zero lost frames
- Fully compatible with software suitable for ENTTEC USB Pro
- Configuration utility (Windows .NET 3.5)