An OEM Board for direct sACN/E1.31 and Art-Net to RGB pixel strip/array control. No longer do you need sACN/Art-Net -> DMX512 -> RGB pixel driver. Eliminate the DMX512 conversion using our LeDMX4 and go direct sACN/Art-Net -> RGB pixel. Compact and feature packed you'll find it easy to design into your applications with the ability to scale as big as you like whilst keeping everything synchronized. Designed and manufactured in New Zealand to the highest standards LeDMX4 PRO is a professional product you can rely on backed by our world renowned after sales support.
Firmware v2.6 LeDMX4 PRO now offers ArtNet/sACN stream merging and sACN Priority overrides giving end users the ability to bring the best of different lighting control systems and media servers together seemlessly. No other pixel controller offers such flexibility.
- Static IP or DHCP network addressing.
- OEM board for integration into your designs.
- DIN rail mount possible with DIN clip accessory.
- 4 Independent outputs each with 5A supply capability.
- Directly drives WS2811/2812/APA104, APA102, WS2801, LPD880x, LPD6803 and many more compatible LED strips.
- Selectable clock/data rate to suit long cables or fast output.
- Up to 340 RGB pixels per output spanning 2 DMX universes (1360 pixels / 8 universes per board).
- Automatic RGB order correction and additional pixel re-mapping features.
- Flexible Full Mapping option for outputs permitting any start address and zig-zag corrections.
- Art-Net broadcast, Art-Net II, 3 & 4 unicast, sACN/E1.31 Multicast and sACN Unicast support.
- Fully compatible with *ALL* software and hardware that supports Art-Net I, II & 3 and sACN/E1.31 protocols.
- HTP Merging of 2 sources and sACN Priority for a highly flexible multi-source pixel mapping solution.
- DMX512 OUT/IN port usable for pixel mapping source along with ArtNet/sACN.
- Configuration utility with basic Art-Net output/input test functionality.
- Firmware updates can be performed by end user.
- Supported operating systems: Any with Ethernet networking support. Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android.