Need lots more universes? eDMX8 is the most cost effective rack mounted Ethernet DMX solution on the market. If you're paying attention you'd have noticed it looks a lot like 2 eDMX4's in our rack enclosure and you'd be right. The eDMX8 is supplied pre-configured for 8 universe Art-Net/sACN output so it's virtually plug and play. Mount an eDMX8 closer to the rig and run 2 Ethernet cable back to the controller and better still power the eDMX8 right back at the controller up to 100m / 300feet away using Power over Ethernet.
Supporting both DMX512 output (TX and RDM variant) and DMX512 input (only on RDM variant) individually configurable on each channel along with Art-Net and sACN protocols the eDMX8 is an ideal choice for universe hungry lighting rigs. Flexible configuration permits 2 input DMX merge functionality on each unit too. Designed and manufactured in New Zealand to the highest standards.
You need either a PoE network switch or PoE power injectors to power this product! There are 2 PoE network ports.
- Supported operating systems: Any with Ethernet networking support. Windows, MAC OS, Linux, iOS, Android....
- eDMX8 TX - 8x DMX512 Out. Art-Net and sACN/E1.31
- eDMX8 RDM - 8x DMX512 Out or DMX512 In with E1.20 RDM support
- Merge 2 incoming Art-Net streams per output channel with both HTP and LTP options
- Merge Art-Net + DMX input -> DMX output(s)
- Merge 2x DMX input -> DMX output(s)
- 19" rack mount.
- Available with 3 pin or 5 pin XLR socket, no adapter purchase required.
- Power over Ethernet 802.3af compliant and etherCON for network connection.
- E1.11 Higher Protection Level “DMX512-A Protected” device.
- Fully compatible with *ALL* software and hardware that supports Art-Net I, II & 3 and sACN protocols.
- Configuration utility with basic Art-Net output/input test functionality.
- Firmware updates can be performed by end user.