Compact OEM Board for sACN/E1.31 and Art-Net to DMX512 conversion. Supporting both DMX512 output and input individually configurable on each channel along with Art-Net and sACN protocols the eDMX4 PRO DIN is well suited to distributed permanent installations tucked away in small enclosures. Designed and manufactured in New Zealand to the highest standards..
- Static IP or DHCP network addressing.
- OEM board for integration into your designs.
- DIN rail mount possible with DIN clip accessory.
- 4x DMX512 Out or DMX512 In with E1.20 RDM support.
- Merge 2 incoming Art-Net streams per output channel with both HTP and LTP options.
- Merge Art-Net + DMX input -> DMX output(s).
- Merge 2x DMX input -> DMX output(s).
- Available with 3 pin screw terminal plugs or 8pin RJ45 sockets.
- Fully compatible with *ALL* software and hardware that supports Art-Net I, II, 3 & 4 and sACN protocols.
- Configuration utility with basic Art-Net output/input test functionality.
- Firmware updates can be performed by end user.
- Supported operating systems: Any with Ethernet networking support. Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android.